MY LITERARY TRANSLATION SERVICES
I offer expert literary translation services from English and Spanish into Italian (my native language) and have broad experience working with publishing houses and individual authors alike.
With a specialised background and a true passion for creative writing, I will care for your story so that it’s ready to hit the Italian market.
Here’s an overview of the types of texts and editorial content I can translate for you:
- Articles and book reviews for online and print magazines
- Blog posts
- Novels and short stories
- Travel books and guides
- Picture books and children’s books
And more – provided that it falls within my areas of expertise. To get a broader sense of how I work when approaching the translation of literary works, you can check out this case study about one of the several picture books I translated over the years.
Literary translation services for publishing houses: how it works
If your publishing house is looking for passionate translators to hire for English or Spanish translation of editorial works into Italian, I’m the right person for you!
Get in touch, and I’ll be happy to answer all of your questions – and provide you with my entire portfolio so that you can see my translation skills in action.
Literary translation services for writers and authors: how it works
If you’re an author writing in English or Spanish and want your book professionally translated into Italian for publication, you’re in the right place:
- Contact me and tell me about your needs. Please include a sample of your book or story so that I can assess your style and tone.
- If I’m a good match for your content, I will ask you to send over the complete work to provide you with a quote and delivery timeframe.
- Next stop: the translation of your story! I’ll consider any references you provided and check back with you in case of any doubts.
- After the first round of proofreading and editing, I’ll pass on the translation to a trusted colleague to have it double-checked by a fresh pair of eyes. Check out my process for more details.
- I send you your translated novel or book by the delivery date agreed upon.
After that, I’ll be at your disposal to clarify any doubts or make any changes.
Make sure your story is in safe hands – we can discuss your project and find the perfect solution for your needs.